Scootering

Skate Park - Reims

Hello everybody,

I like scooters and I am pretty good at riding them and doing tricks. I am getting a new scooter and it is going to be a Lucky Crew or a Lucky Clover . I am really excited! They cost about $300 scooters and I am saving up for one. I am still undecided which one I should get.

I scooter with my friend Carson My tricks are halfcab, 360 a Hip, Drop in Deep, Feeble Grind the Mini Pipe, and my best trick is a Tailwhip.

What kind of tricks can you do on a scooter?

Creative Commons License Num via Compfight

Save

11 thoughts on “Scootering

1. Lane Post author

Hi Arielle
      You should learn some scooter tricks easy ones are like bunny hops,j hop and 180. that is pretty much all the scooter tricks for you.

~Lane

Reply
  1. Ethan

Hi Lane
    you should get a lucky crew at least I think you don’t need to take my advice but I would get a crew scooter I think that because Carson has a clover I think I don’t know but if Carson dose have a clover get a crew and I cant do any tricks .
    sincerely Ethan

Reply
    1. Lane Post author

Hi Ethan

Thank you for giving me advice Ethan. Carson actually has a lucky crew not a lucky clover Lol. Do you have a scooter, if so, what type?

~Lane

Reply
  2. Elijah

Hi Lane
    You know my stance on scootles but they are kinda cool. I own a grit and it’s pretty good. I can’t do a lot of tricks but some I can do is 180 and feeble (bunny hops and hops aren’t tricks to me).
    Elijah

Reply
    1. Lane Post author

Hello Elijah

That is cool Elijah. I Know you don’t scooter a lot, you skate board. That is still really good that you can feeble and 180. What other tricks are you working on now? Talk later,

~Lane

Reply
  3. Jack

Hey Lane,
    This is really interesting thing about you because I didn’t know that you liked or even rode a scooter I thought you like skateboarding and biking, well that’s another I know about you!
    ~Jack

Reply
    1. Lane Post author

Hi Maddie

I just started scootering like 3 month ago i just cought on to scottering very quick. I have fell of my scooter and had to get stitches in my knee like 2 month ago. Bye

~Lane

Reply
    1. Lane Post author

Hi Xan

I just started to scooter about 3 month ago and I am caching on it pretty quick. that is just a picture of the internet I am not that good yet.

~Lane

Reply